Author Topic: Gascoigne, Oxfordshire, 17th Century  (Read 4057 times)

Offline ausgenjourneys

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Gascoigne, Oxfordshire, 17th Century
« on: Tuesday 22 January 08 13:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
I'm just wondering if anyone is researching the GASCOIGNE/GASKIN family in Oxfordshire in the 17th Century in places such as Taynton, Bampton, Standlake, Bloxham and Banbury.

I'm interested in the family of Stephen GASCOIGNE m. Katherine HAMPSON who were associated with Taynton, Bampton and Standlake. I believe Stephen was the son of Cornelius GASCOIGNE and Dorothy WALWYN  baptised 1612 in London, and I wonder how or if Cornelius was related to the GASCOIGNE families in Bloxham and Banbury?

Any help in sorting out the different GASCOIGNE families in Oxfordshire in the 17th century would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Aillin,
Australia

Ireland - O'Brien, Finnegan, McAllister, Gilmore, Fullerton/Folliard, Dunne, Carew, Hayes, Joyce, Mulhall, Coghlan, Guinane, Hogan, Hehir, McMahon, Colbert, Kinealy, McCarthy, Duggan, Tangney, Cronin, Mannix, Bowler
Wales - Ellis, Jones
England - Smith, Davey, Potter, Hutton, Preston, Kersey, Andrews, Heading, Matthews, Atkinson, Crisp, Pickis, Blows, Purvis, Chambers, Marrows, Randall, Judd, Brown, Peacock, Pettit, Simson, Flack

Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Fide et Fortitudine

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Fide et Fortitudine - By fidelity and fortitude
"I force nae freen" - I force no friend and fear no foe