Author Topic: Dobbin & Kehoe King  (Read 3352 times)

Offline scouserlad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Dobbin & Kehoe King
« on: Wednesday 25 August 10 16:28 BST (UK) »
The above surnames I am searching ,James King born around 1813 a RC ,the address when he died was Sleatty St not sure if its Killeshin or Carlow town I know the record from 1811/to 1822 are missing from the parish register,James was a Tailor and was married to Margaret Rooney.The Killeshin started later .

Nicholas Dobbin born about 1842 from Castlecomer Lisnafunshin  family in  Griffiths val. His father also a Nicholas married Mary Butler from the Mucklee register25/11/1832,1 baptism John Dobbin11/09/1843 ,sponsors Michael Carroll & Anastasia Lalor(Anty)this is the only sibling I can find the earlier records are missing there  is another brother James and sister Catherine.

Kehoe last address was Maudlin st Kilkenny Martin Kehoe born about 1859/62 of Patrick mothers first name Ann
Martin went to Liverpool UK as a young man 1873I have information he was 14 I think he was age 12 or 13, this was the year a Patrick Kehoe died in a fever hospital in Kilmananagh Co Wexford and not to far from Kilkenny City
Scouserlad

Offline scouserlad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Dobbin & Kehoe King
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 14 June 14 16:33 BST (UK) »
The above surnames I am searching ,James King born around 1813 a RC ,the address when he died was Sleatty St not sure if its Killeshin or Carlow town I know the record from 1811/to 1822 are missing from the parish register,James was a Tailor and was married to Margaret Rooney.The Killeshin started later .

Nicholas Dobbin born about 1842 from Castlecomer Lisnafunshin  family in  Griffiths val. His father also a Nicholas married Mary Butler from the Mucklee register25/11/1832,1 baptism John Dobbin11/09/1843 ,sponsors Michael Carroll & Anastasia Lalor(Anty)this is the only sibling I can find the earlier records are missing there  is another brother James and sister Catherine.

Kehoe last address was Maudlin st Kilkenny Martin Kehoe born about 1859/62 of Patrick mothers first name Ann
Martin went to Liverpool UK as a young man 1873I have information he was 14 I think he was age 12 or 13, this was the year a Patrick Kehoe died in a fever hospital in Kilmananagh Co Wexford and not to far from Kilkenny City
Scouserlad