Author Topic: Requesting information on Jack Maurice Flatau - Photographer in Canning Town  (Read 3584 times)

Offline globalrunner

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting information on Jack Maurice Flatau - Photographer in Canning Town
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 16 July 13 18:30 BST (UK) »
May I ask why you are researching Jack Flatau

I know a lot about the Flatau family .  Jack obviously married out as he was Jewish so to find him married in a Church indicates this.
Harry - if it is the same one-was the grandson  and his father was Jacob son of one of the founders of A & W Flatau who were Abraham and William Flatau. If you need more info send more details

Offline bobfilm

• RootsChat Senior
  • Early Photographers and Silent Film Makers.
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting information on Jack Maurice Flatau - Photographer in Canning Town
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 03 July 14 10:08 BST (UK) »
Hi globalrunner
Thanks for your reply. If you look at my tag you will see I am researching East London and Essex Photographers.
Any info on Jack Maurice Flatau and family appreciated.
Regards
Bobfilm :)
Researching East London & Essex Early Photographers and Silent Film Makers and Studios in Waltham Forest.

Offline globalrunner

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 04 July 14 11:06 BST (UK) »
I think some of your information is incorrect.

Can you send me your research please.
email address removed by moderator, please use the private message function to exchange private information

Offline globalrunner

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 04 July 14 11:16 BST (UK) »
are you sure that the Harry Flatau you have found is not just a Bootmaker rather than a company owner?