Author Topic: peter sharp, st ninians stirlingshire  (Read 1265 times)

Offline lisagerry

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
peter sharp, st ninians stirlingshire
« on: Thursday 10 July 14 03:06 BST (UK) »
 8) Is there anyone else out there researching Peter Sharp and his wife Margaret  Adams. All their children were baptised at St Ninians, Stirlingshire, Scotland. Children were born between 1804 and 1821.
I am only new to this site and maybe a bit thick but I cannot see where to write posts except for the beginners section.
regards lisa

Offline Manchester Rambler

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: peter sharp, st ninians stirlingshire
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 July 14 07:48 BST (UK) »
Hello, and welcome to RootsCHat!

If you haven't already done so, a good way to make surname connections with other members is to enter your surname interests in the Surname Interests Table (SIT), and to check there whether others are researching these names. 

This can be found at http://surname.rootschat.com/ , there is a link to it under "Your Tools" at the bottom of each Rootschat page.

The more people who enter their surnames, the more chance there will be of making a connection!

I will move this to the Stirlingshire board: if you go to the "Forum" page http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php you will see a list of all the different boards on the forum.  (The link to the forum page is in the dark brown banner at the top of the "Home" page.)
ANT: Nesbit, Potts; CHS: Gosling (Hazel Grove/Lymm), Hinton (Lymm), Johnson (Hazel Grove), Marsland (Hazel Grove), Massey (Daresbury), Sorton (Warmingham); LAN: Jackson, James, Potts (Manchester/Salford); MAY: Caulfield, Griffin (Leveelick); SAL: Goodwin, Johnson (Bridgnorth), Gregory (Wellington); STS: Goodwin, Gregory, Johnson (Wolverhampton); Hallett (Trysull); SOM: Dowding, James, Jones (Bath)

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk