Author Topic: WILDGOOSE  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Derbysderek

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: WILDGOOSE
« Reply #9 on: Monday 11 August 14 22:59 BST (UK) »
You say you are looking for the Birth Certificate of Fanny Wildgoose.what are you hoping to find there, that you cannot find elsewhere?????

Kirk Ireton PR's have FANNY WILDGOOSE of Callow...baptised 21.08.1842.daughter of Ralph Wildgoose and Sarah (nee Pickering)..do not confuse Callow in Ashbourne District..with Calow in Chesterfield District.

You then go to the 1851..and successive Census returns and find all you need to know about address.occupation siblings and later life........

I have the complete story of this particular Wildgoose family, as it figure in my own Derbyshire Heritage..and i am an experienced Derbyshire researcher........(by the way she died in 1916)

Anything I can help you with..let me know.

Derek
Willing to research Derbyshire ancestors (free of charge) have a large number of derbyshire parish records. and access to many others including full Census including 1911....

Offline wildgoose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: WILDGOOSE
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 12 August 14 07:07 BST (UK) »
Many thanks Derek.  Fanny Wildgoose was my gtx2 grandmother.  I have been working on the assumption that she was born in Callow Ashborne.  Her marriage cert. records f. Ralph WILDGOOSE.  She is buried  in Stretton Cemetery.
All information taken from my personal database compiled from original sources - Crown Copyright acknowledge as stated.
Family names:SPINK (WRY), GOODWIN (DBY), PRATT (SCT & WRY), WILDGOOSE (DBY), STRETTON (LEI & DBY), MARTIN(ANS), NICOLL(ANS), McKENNA(TYR), STRAIN(DON), WALLACE(FIF), RAE(STI), PENMAN(STI) & CAPPIE(ELN).