Author Topic: Mariage - Connor&Prytherch/Wilkinson  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Vogel

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mariage - Connor&Prytherch/Wilkinson
« Reply #9 on: Friday 12 December 14 20:12 GMT (UK) »
Hi Angellis - I am so sorry I obviously missed your post as yes, all the help I can get on the Prytherch/Wilkinson families would be much apprecated.  Are you a Prytherch or a Wilkinson?  I have quite a bit of information but as much as I find, I seem to get more questions that need answering.  If you want to get in contact please do so (again, I am so sorry I missed you and I really hope you get this message).  Look forward to hearing from you - hopefully

Offline angellis

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 13 December 14 23:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi Vogel, it's been a while since I've been on here ..so trying to find my way around... thanks for your reply... my Nan was Rose Wilkinson... her father was frederick Wilkinson and mother Emily Prytherch.. perhaps we can exchange notes on what we both have for the Wilkinson and Prytherch lines ? Although I have managed to do better on the Wilkinson line than the Prytherch. It's getting quite late here so I shall dig out my files tomorrow... also photo's. If I should happen to get lost returning... which is more than a possibility .. please contact me again as this will come through to my email address. I do hope I have some info that will be of use in your research.. and look forward to connecting again soon... bye for now   Angellis 

Offline Vogel

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 15 December 14 10:59 GMT (UK) »
Hi Angellis - thanks for getting back to me.  My Grandad was Frederick Wilkinson (brother of your Nan Rose) and my Nan was Winifred Langin.  So we have the same Great Ganddad and Grandmother (not sure how that makes us related but I guess we are!).  If you find your way back on here :) would be lovely to see what information you have and I must admit I have absolutely no photos at all so any you have would be fantastic.  Really looking forward to hearing from you - Vogel x

Offline angellis

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 15 December 14 12:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Vogel thanks for getting back to me... for some reason I have difficulty in navigating this page :/ so I shall take the chance (with it being a public page) of attaching my email address as it would make it easier for me to copy and send info and pics ... if this is not ok for you let me know and I shall try my best to post it here ? And can I say that all the info I have acquired I have done my best to back up with birth/wedding/wills etc  .. but of course there is always the possibility of human error ? I look forward to sharing  :)     I've just noticed I can send my email in a private message to you... so have done that     angellis

Offline angellis

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 20 December 14 16:16 GMT (UK) »
]