Author Topic: A Foster Child in Nova Scotia  (Read 7192 times)

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: A Foster Child in Nova Scotia
« Reply #27 on: Friday 13 June 14 20:27 BST (UK) »
Oh, I do apologise for chasing you about....I don't believe you'd have been notified had I not though...as the site has blips where it shuts off notification.
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: A Foster Child in Nova Scotia
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 14 June 14 14:17 BST (UK) »
After notifying the poster...Here was my answer by p.m. apparently this was my pm'd thank you??

Hi J.J.
Apologies for not getting back sooner. I have been without the internet for about 2 months. I have only just got it back last night! I haven't had a chance to look in to the new leads but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your message letting me know I had replied.

~~~~~~~~~
 I am insulted when somebody says they took the time to look up a whole lot of things that were already posted by me, then also takes the time to repeat at length a theory they've already posted.  When I point out that the thread should have been read more thoroughly,  I am later told there wasn't time to look at all the information...

I have read through it all multiple times...yet it is not my thread. I know someone else has read through it all several times also, and we take note....and many others probably have as well. 

and I was so delighted to see the  "thank you again from the bottom of my heart for the wealth of information that you provided"  that might have been written sooner

"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com