Author Topic: George Barnard Cley next the sea  (Read 7131 times)

Offline dawnlw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: George Barnard Cley next the sea
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 29 March 11 10:12 BST (UK) »
Thankyou for your help  :)
I am  mainly looking for   Barnard and Hancock  history  from Norfolk at the moment.

Offline dawnlw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 29 March 11 21:45 BST (UK) »
I would like to thank everyone who has helped me with my recent post.  :)
I am  mainly looking for   Barnard and Hancock  history  from Norfolk at the moment.

Offline peterson89

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 03 June 13 22:36 BST (UK) »
Hi Dawnlw, coming to this thread two years since the last posting, but here's hoping. Did you get much out of your trip to Cley? My wife and I stayed in a hotel recently where it turns out my great, great niece once worked and one down the road that was run by Jack and Annie Barnard. I know very little about the North Norfolk connection, I was brought up with the West London branch. Going back up to Cley in a couple of days to continue the search. Would love to share info. P89.

Offline Tomscot

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 18 June 13 15:13 BST (UK) »
Hi Dawnlw,
               Was your George born in Cley next the sea? The reason is I have a very large number of Barnard's in my Family tree. My Grtx3 Grandfather was Barnabas Ezekiel Barnard, he and his wife Ann Maria Griston had 9 children one was named George Barnard born 1823 in Besthorpe Norfolk, could this be your George?
                                     Regards Tomscot
Sussex,Prodger,Goldsmith,Woods,Roberts, Pankhurst, Green,Souton,Lamper,Lower,Reeds,Turner,Hover,Bennet,Elliard,Peyt,Potter,West,Jeffrey, English,Seal, Clark,Hill,Salter, Carpenter,Blackman,Ince,Booker,Lacy,Acton,Marten,Cressey,Driver,Sowter,Young,Mitchell. Northumberland,Richardson. Northamptonshire, Lines,Pittom,Ward,Hall.Norfolk,Lake,Barnard,Spinks,Stephens,Griston,Gooch, Olley Holman.London Lake.Somerset, Rendell.Scotland, Muir, Clark,Aitken,

Offline kshelley

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 14 June 14 08:27 BST (UK) »
Hi I have recently came back from a visit to Cley and I've been talking to my Uncle who said that his father was brought up by his family and also lived with a Barnard family in Cley. Not sure if it is the right one that you are looking for