Author Topic: The diary of Emily DIBBLE of Hatch Beauchamp, Somerset  (Read 6385 times)

Offline LizLynes

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: The diary of Emily DIBBLE of Hatch Beauchamp, Somerset
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 10 June 14 19:01 BST (UK) »
I hope you don't mind me butting into this conversation.  I now live in Capland Farm, we rent it and run a bed and breakfast here.  One of our neighbours who lives in one of the converted farm buildings gave us a copy of a picture of the Dibble Family at Capland Farm, and another neighbour has just given me the Somerset Villages book as it mentions the farm. I had already discovered that Emily was a niece through the ancestry website. My guests who always ask about the history of this farm will find it all very interesting (as do I)
Its such a shame the diary was never published   :(
Regards
Liz

Offline HeatherLynne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: The diary of Emily DIBBLE of Hatch Beauchamp, Somerset
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 10 June 14 23:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Liz and welcome to Rootschat!  How interesting to hear from you.  It looks like Jacqui hasn't posted on here for a couple of years, but she should receive a notification that there are new posts on this thread.  Hope she turns up here soon :-)  Enjoy having a look round this fascinating and helpful site.
Heather
Rassell - South Hayling/Portsea/Chelsea,  Hellyer - Totnes/Islington,  Roots - Hackney,  Edden - St Pancras