Author Topic: Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick b1855  (Read 1144 times)

Offline debs14

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick b1855
« on: Thursday 17 July 14 19:55 BST (UK) »
Hi can anyone please help me im looking for the person above,
and her parents John O Mahoney b abt 1830 newton Oola,limerick,
Margaret Carroll b abt 1830,dont know where,
john and margaret had a son  Brian Mahoney b abt 1852,
 and another daughter Margaret "Ellen" Mahoney b abt 1857,
I cant find anything on this family at all, all i know is that Kate Mahoney Emmigrated to NZ with a family called Brown who where farmers from Limerick,they sailed from London to Wellington in 1876,  she married my relative Charles Parker.
Any help greatly appreciated
many thanks
debbie xxx
Barnes,Driffill,Altoft,Thompson,Metcalfe,Owbridge,
Houlton,Parker,Barrett,Dowse Wild,Kennan all in and around scunthorpe,winterton,winteringham,burton stather,Paull nr hull, Preston nr hull,caistor,market rasen,middle rasen, Storrs -Scunthorpe,Parrett-Hull,Clark -Tealby, Booth,Calhoun- Driffill-Bradford,Londonderry,Ellerbeck- Kirby Yorks,Stephenson- Yorks,Jowett -Thorne yorks,James.

Offline heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick b1855
« Reply #1 on: Friday 18 July 14 00:03 BST (UK) »
Hello,

This is a pay site http://limerick.rootsireland.ie/index.php. You can search the indexes for free.
Some consider it quite expensive - you buy credits and the information varies.
It does seem as though your names are there. I looked at baptisms. The parish I selected was Solohead and Oola Roman Catholic parish.

Griffiths Valuation, abt 1850s has both Carroll and Mahoney in the civil parish of Oola. http://www.failteromhat.com/griffiths/limerick/oola.php

Regards
Heywood
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline debs14

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick b1855
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 19 July 14 10:11 BST (UK) »
Hi Heywood,
 many thanks yes iv looked at both sites and unfortunatly i cant afford to pay another subscription of fees for credits on roots ireland,and i looked on griffiths valuations and came up with nothing,so its good that you found them there,i must have done something wrong,and also youve answered a religious question as i dident know they was catholic,
many thanks i will take at the  link youve given me
Many thanks
Debbie xx
Barnes,Driffill,Altoft,Thompson,Metcalfe,Owbridge,
Houlton,Parker,Barrett,Dowse Wild,Kennan all in and around scunthorpe,winterton,winteringham,burton stather,Paull nr hull, Preston nr hull,caistor,market rasen,middle rasen, Storrs -Scunthorpe,Parrett-Hull,Clark -Tealby, Booth,Calhoun- Driffill-Bradford,Londonderry,Ellerbeck- Kirby Yorks,Stephenson- Yorks,Jowett -Thorne yorks,James.