Author Topic: What is the name of the Parish Church in Leeds in 1839  (Read 6521 times)

Offline ankerpep_52

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: What is the name of the Parish Church in Leeds in 1839
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 21 August 14 06:44 BST (UK) »
Malky-Thank you for the interesting reading material-Have been on this & other sites for hours and found alot of information that I wasn't looking for. I thank you and everyone for your input. I had no idea where to find the sites or information.  Fantastic   Janet
BOKOTA-Hampshire & Surrey/ SI(Y)MONDS-Kent, Ldn PAPANICOLAOU-Hampshire /HARTLEY- Derby&Ldn/ SMITH-Ldn/ COLE-Hants & Ldn/ CREED-Berks, Ldn, Oxfordshire/ BRADLEY, DOCWRA & LAND- Islington &Kent/  HUMPHERSTON-Ldn./ ALLEN-Ldn & Surrey/ DOWNEY & DAVIDSON & FITCHARD-NBL & Durham, HARTLEY-Montreal QC Canada
RASMUSSEN-Storring Arhus,& SORENSEN,& JENSEN- Veng,& Hjelmslev, Skanderborg Denmark/HANSEN-Fejo,Fuglse,Maribo,DK

Offline ankerpep_52

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: What is the name of the Parish Church in Leeds in 1839
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 21 August 14 06:58 BST (UK) »
Hello Stan; This is interesting reading-I have now read up on Rev Hook and viewed the photo of his statue. Also have learned that Edward Brown -Clerk, who also signed the marriage certificate, was actually the Rev. Edw. Brown.  This sent me onto other areas to research and many thanks for your input.   Janet
BOKOTA-Hampshire & Surrey/ SI(Y)MONDS-Kent, Ldn PAPANICOLAOU-Hampshire /HARTLEY- Derby&Ldn/ SMITH-Ldn/ COLE-Hants & Ldn/ CREED-Berks, Ldn, Oxfordshire/ BRADLEY, DOCWRA & LAND- Islington &Kent/  HUMPHERSTON-Ldn./ ALLEN-Ldn & Surrey/ DOWNEY & DAVIDSON & FITCHARD-NBL & Durham, HARTLEY-Montreal QC Canada
RASMUSSEN-Storring Arhus,& SORENSEN,& JENSEN- Veng,& Hjelmslev, Skanderborg Denmark/HANSEN-Fejo,Fuglse,Maribo,DK