Author Topic: The HONEYS of Sunningwell  (Read 8092 times)

Offline andycadman

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Time Wasted is Time Lost
    • View Profile
Re: The HONEYS of Sunningwell
« Reply #9 on: Monday 26 March 07 09:48 BST (UK) »
Nice to hear from you Daryl - Please keep in touch - Andy
The main names that I am researching into at the moment are Cadman,(originating from Bulkington, Warwickshire), Smedley, (Leicestershire and Derbyshire), Paynes (Leicestershire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire) and Udall - you will also find several other names on my web page. I look forward to E-Mails from anyone who would like to share or talk about our family history.

Offline jbrwing

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 15 August 14 22:51 BST (UK) »
I'm researching my GGGG Grandmother Hannah Hone(y) 1770-1850 married to Edward Wing 1768-1840. They had many children among them was James Francis Wing.  Wondering if my Hannah Hone is really a Honey (apologies for the weak pun).  The rest of our Wing lineage traces back to Oxfordshire area. 
Thank you for looking. 
Bill Wing in McLean, Virginia

Offline andycadman

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Time Wasted is Time Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 16 August 14 09:37 BST (UK) »
I am afraid I have no Hannah Hone or Honey in my tree born 1770.

If you know the Parish that she was born in it might be worth getting hold of the appropriate Parish Register Transcript from Oxfordshire Family history Society.  They may even do a "look up" for you:

http://www.ofhs.org.uk/

Sorry I am unable to help more.

Andy
The main names that I am researching into at the moment are Cadman,(originating from Bulkington, Warwickshire), Smedley, (Leicestershire and Derbyshire), Paynes (Leicestershire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire) and Udall - you will also find several other names on my web page. I look forward to E-Mails from anyone who would like to share or talk about our family history.