Author Topic: 'First Steps' Family History Course - Chorley  (Read 545 times)

Offline msr

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
'First Steps' Family History Course - Chorley
« on: Tuesday 12 August 14 20:56 BST (UK) »
Chorley Branch of LFHHS will beginning a 'First Steps in Family History' course on 19 September at Charnock Richard Scout and Guide Headquarters, Charter Lane, Charter Lane, Charnock Richard, Nr Chorley.

The 10 week course, from 7:30 to 9:30 every Friday evening, will explain the basic sources for Family History.
The course is open to all, and we recommend it as a starting point for anyone new to family history.

More information and contact details can be found on our Education Programme web page  www.lfhhschorleybranch.com

Susan

Offline msr

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: 'First Steps' Family History Course - Chorley
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 16 August 14 17:23 BST (UK) »
Still places available I believe.

If any one is interested please contact me and I'll put you in touch with Pauline who runs the course.

Offline msr

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: 'First Steps' Family History Course - Chorley
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 04 September 14 21:42 BST (UK) »
I have been advised that there are still a few places available on the First Steps course starting on 19 September so please get in touch if you are interested.  It will be a very friendly atmosphere and exceptionally informative.

The cost is £35.00 for the 10 evenings and that includes materials and refreshments.  For more information of what the course offers, and contact details for the course tutor Pauline, take a look at our education programme here

http://www.lfhhschorleybranch.com/our-education-programme.html

You don't have to be a member of the society, nor is it limited to those from the Chorley area.
Don't miss out, take a look now.

Susan