Author Topic: Rose Upton married Jack Harris  (Read 14257 times)

Offline SATINE

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Rose Upton married Jack Harris
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 22 June 11 17:06 BST (UK) »
if they are the same people Rose Upton was my granma

Offline SATINE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 22 June 11 17:10 BST (UK) »
MY DAD  WAS JOHN HARRIS..WHO HAD A BROTHER BILLY AND ERNIE AND A SISTER LIZZIE ..YOUR GRANMA ALSO GINTY, HARRIET, AND CARY AUNT LIZ HAD TWO GIRLS DORIS AND YOUNG LIZZIE AND I REMEBER BILLY BOY BOY PERRY TOMMY THIS WAS 45 YEARS AGO E.MaIL ADDRESS (*) must be same people

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline SATINE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 22 June 11 19:27 BST (UK) »
sorry please disregaqrd face book message as it is my grandaughters account I have no face book account so please do not contact her as her mum will be annoyed sorry just e.mail me direct thanks  Brenda ..would love to stay in touch perhaps exchange phone numbers ect....is your dad my aunt liz and uncle Dukes son..

Offline SATINE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 22 June 11 19:35 BST (UK) »
please disregard face book account is not mine .sorry do not have one as I am a bit old to face book it 63 so please do not get intouch via face book just e.mail and perhaps we can exchange numbers I only really remeber my aunt many years ago when I visited her and my cousins lizzie and Doris don,t know any thing about my grandad except he was called jack and my nan was Rose

Offline twinny

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 05 December 11 18:55 GMT (UK) »
my grandfather george harris had a brother named jack that was his name not john he was living at eastwood bohian chase would like any info thanks

Offline SATINE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 06 December 11 08:39 GMT (UK) »
hi and goodmorning  not sure if it is the same man my fathers name was john and his dad I think was jack who married my nana Rose Upton when I was young they lived in Manor park east london, BonnieDowns rings a bell they defiently lived in caravans but then moved to houses..my aunt ollie girl lived just up the street so did my uncle ernie the road is Alverston Road my dad lived with his mum rose and his younger brother Bill my grandad jack died at alverston road when I was very young  I hope there is a link ..please get in touch and let me know one way or the other ...Have a Very Merry Christmas......

Offline twinny

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 06 December 11 15:10 GMT (UK) »
my grandfather george harris was born in sudbury suffolk in 1881 his parents were william and maryann nee miller I know he had a brother name jack in the 1911 census my grand parents lived in bohian chase in a caravan they had  7 kids linda louise george william (my farther) lily violet leonard  in 1917 jack harris was fined 14 shillings for swearings at eastwood  my grandmother was a buckley her parents were carnation andalice  nee smith hope it help might be related I would wish you a merry exmas but its humbug my name is tony harris

Offline SATINE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 06 December 11 17:36 GMT (UK) »
although  my father went by the name of Harris on his birth certificate is Miller so who knows we might be related..He joined the army as Harris ..merry Christmas to you my name is Brenda Harris have you any brother,s and sisters and how old are you if you don,t mind me asking Tony....

Offline SATINE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 06 December 11 17:48 GMT (UK) »
jst checked dads birth certificaate his dad is jack miller mum rose miller formerly buckley he was born in edmonton they for some reason started to use the name harris