Author Topic: Bernes/Byrnes Family, Bray.  (Read 7281 times)

Offline kiltermon

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Bernes/Byrnes Family, Bray.
« on: Saturday 10 September 11 17:51 BST (UK) »
Will anyone who is related to JOHN, JAMES, EASTER, BRIDGET, WILLIAM and MARY BERNES all born between 1897 - 1910 and whose parents were WILLIAM and BRIDGET BERNES, please contact me.  My own Gran was CATHERINE BERNES born 1879 believed to be a brother to William born 1871. Also interested in Catherines father PETER BERNES believed born around 1840-45.  All lived in the Commons area of Bray during those years.

Offline bhornblow

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bernes/Byrnes Family, Bray.
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 14 December 13 22:04 GMT (UK) »
Will anyone who is related to JOHN, JAMES, EASTER, BRIDGET, WILLIAM and MARY BERNES all born between 1897 - 1910 and whose parents were WILLIAM and BRIDGET BERNES, please contact me.  My own Gran was CATHERINE BERNES born 1879 believed to be a brother to William born 1871. Also interested in Catherines father PETER BERNES believed born around 1840-45.  All lived in the Commons area of Bray during those years.

My Grandmother was Bridget Bernes, daughter of William and Bridget nee Walsh. I thought that William's father was John Bernes and his mother was Esther Scallion. If you could clarify,  that would be great.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Bernes/Byrnes Family, Bray.
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 15 December 13 01:01 GMT (UK) »
My Grandmother was Bridget Bernes, daughter of William and Bridget nee Walsh. I thought that William's father was John Bernes and his mother was Esther Scallion. If you could clarify,  that would be great.

A William, son of John Bernes & Esther Scallion, born 1871 -
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F5D8-G21

Also- https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FGV2-XHG
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!