Author Topic: ** Letchworth Garden City  (Read 2862 times)

Offline VillageDuckpond

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
** Letchworth Garden City
« on: Thursday 06 February 14 15:33 GMT (UK) »
Can anyone shed any light on (*) and (*)who were last recorded as living in Letchworth Garden City in 2002. I cannot seem to get any further and would greatly appreciate any help, please :) 

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc.
Barnett, Cousins, Flett, Foot, Foote, Fox, Graves, Grunnah, Rackstraw, Shipley, Vinter, Wasko, Wilson

Online rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
Re: ** Letchworth Garden City
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 February 14 15:38 GMT (UK) »
It is quite possible that they are still at the address that you have found.  The option not to have your name on the electoral register that is in the public domain came into being in 2002/3
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline VillageDuckpond

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 06 February 14 16:05 GMT (UK) »
Rosie, I have written to the people who now live at their old address and they know nothing about them.
Barnett, Cousins, Flett, Foot, Foote, Fox, Graves, Grunnah, Rackstraw, Shipley, Vinter, Wasko, Wilson

Offline stevew101

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Stotfold Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 09 February 14 10:40 GMT (UK) »
Have you looked for them in the electoral register?

If not, then if you want to PM their details to me, I will look for you.

Steve
**Please ask if you wish to modify my restores**    HFD Turner-Warwick-Gentle-Game-Harris-Howard-Clements-Gould-James-Lee-Cooper-Castle-Pallet-Hide-Barns-Watts-Swain-Shatbolt-Bonfield-Gundrill-Izard-Impy-Ellis-Carter-Honour BFD Gentle-Tansley-Bly-Rowney-Wilshire-Fisher-Tingay-Ivory-Clark SFK Jay-Norman-Ship ESX Jay-Mann-Gould-Fletcher MIDDX Roberts-Longe AUSTRALIA - Henry Gentle 1795-1865