Author Topic: David Stuart Robertson - seems to only exist from aged 25???  (Read 13541 times)

Offline RachH13

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: David Stuart Robertson - seems to only exist from aged 25???
« Reply #27 on: Monday 04 November 13 17:22 GMT (UK) »
Hi Rachael

Unfortunately, Isobel can't send or receive PMs until she has made 2 or 3 posts. I see that she's only made the one. If she were to just post something on here  twice (it could be gobbledeegook). She could then send you a PM.

e-mail addresses are not allowed on Rootschat  for our own sake as there is a danger of spam, phishing, etc.

Gadget

Thanks - I was just going to create a one-off email (never to be used again!), but I won't if its against the rules!

Offline RachH13

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 04 November 13 17:27 GMT (UK) »
I have got your message about being unable to      get in touch with me.  I have only had the 2 messages from you and I hope somehow we can get in touch.   I am  not in touch with any one else.
Wishing you luck in catching up with me.   Kindest regards,   Isabel     

It appears that now you have posted 3 times, you should be able to send me a personal message.

Just click on my name at the left hand side of this message, then click on "send a PM". 

This should give you a white text box in which to type the message (and I think a "TO" box to type my username in).   

When you've finished, just press "Send Message", which you'll find underneath the text box.

Hope that helps  :)

Rachael

ps, I've resent my original message to your inbox!

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday 04 November 13 18:59 GMT (UK) »
Hi Both  :)

I do hope that you've been able to link up. If there are any problem I suggest that you contact the moderator (ev  at http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=42195 ) or Trystan/ Admin : http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline RachH13

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 04 November 13 21:10 GMT (UK) »
Thank you very much for your help, I'll certainly do that if all else fails. 

Rach