Author Topic: Where do I go from here as I haven't a clue !!  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Midlad

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Where do I go from here as I haven't a clue !!
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 02 July 14 12:51 BST (UK) »

Hi,
    To answer your random question hannahlee Scottish people do not get free access to Scotlandspeople although saying that it is one of the better sites for accessing records and is definitely much cheaper than most sites.

Unfortunately there are not many sites free when researching your family I wouldn't like to guess at how much  I personally have spent over the years on my research that is why we are very lucky that the folks here on "Rootschat " do all  they can to help us.

midlad

Offline hannahlee

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Where do I go from here as I haven't a clue !!
« Reply #10 on: Friday 04 July 14 10:03 BST (UK) »
 ;D thank you thank you everyone most appreciated and yes it is wonderful all the help that is given from the people at roots to those who access it and that are kind enough to sure there info and idears and knowledge which is most helpful and welcomely received  ;D
SCOBEL,SCOBELL,SCOBALL MILLER,AUSTIN, WARD,

JARVIS, HEADIN, WILSON, COCKBURN, THURLEY

MOODIE, MOODY, WARDLAW, DRYELLY, WILSON, BROUN, DRYELIE, HUNTER, DONALD, CORKRAN, STEPHENSON, WILKLE, WALKER, MASON,  MARTIN, SCOT

LUSTY, PIKE, PAYNE, THORNTON, KILBOURN, TOWN, BROWNHEAD, FULLER, INCH, DALBY, KENNARD, KITCHENER, RAE, LAWS, PENNY, WADDELL, SIMPSON, PERCRIAUX, ARMITAGE, BRICKLAND

BENNETT, MASON, ROBERTS, STEPHSON, MITCHELL,OWEN, HARROP, NORTON, HODGSON, HARRINGTON, ALLEN, FAIRBURN,HIRST, ROMA