Author Topic: byrnes  (Read 5535 times)

Offline greeneyedgirl

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
byrnes
« on: Wednesday 05 March 14 13:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I am looking for any information about my Byrne family.The father was Tobias Byrne born 1760ish-died about 1843 and his wife Anastasia(Nancy)Byrne born ?-died ?(after her husband).This was Tobias's 2nd marriage.Tobias and Nancy married in 1796 and had 5 children:Saly(Sarah)1796,Edmund 1800,Patrick 1803,John 1805 and Bridget 1813.My interest is in finding out where and when Tobias and Nancy died and where they are buried,possibly Nancy's birth,and any info on any of the children besides Bridget as she is the one I am descended from.I have checked online Carlow sites,internment.com and also IGP and GenWeb sites with no luck.Would anyone have any info about them,know where else I can try or is anyone related to any of them? Thanks,Kim

Offline conahy calling

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: byrnes
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 March 14 23:06 GMT (UK) »
There is a Tobias Byrne at Mullawnawood, St. Mullins Parish on the "Tithe Applotments" dated 1834.  Is that your Tobias?

Offline greeneyedgirl

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: byrnes
« Reply #2 on: Friday 07 March 14 10:13 GMT (UK) »
Hi,thank you for replying.Yes, he is indeed my Tobias. Its just between the Tithe Applotments and Griffiths I believe that he died as there is no further trace of him. Kim