Author Topic: Edward Sandys, 1819, Roscommon  (Read 16925 times)

Offline roseannesandys

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Edward Sandys, 1819, Roscommon
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 11 March 14 04:13 GMT (UK) »
I am the eldest Granddaughter of Edwin Sandys who is from Nomuka Nukualofa Tonga who married Meleani Vollmer my name is Bianca Roseanne Latai Sandys my fathers name is Alexander Sandys who is the eldest of 5 siblings and they are Suliana Vaimoana Latu Sandys, Edwin Sandys, Henry Sandys and the Youngest of the siblings Latai Sandys if you are looking for your Sandys connection from Tonga we are the very family you are looking for....Let me know if you want more details of my family and I will give u more details

Offline SimonSacha

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Edward Sandys, 1819, Roscommon
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 06 December 20 04:52 GMT (UK) »
Kia ora, my name is Sacha and I am looking for information regarding the Tongan part of my whakapapa. Edwin Sandys is my great, great grandfather. he married Bernice Latu in Tonga and they had four children, William, Jane, Richard and Martha (my great grandmother). Is this the same Edwin Sandys that is your grandfather? Did he move to Fiji, re marry and have more children? Some of the names you listed show up in the Sandys family tree that I have from my grandmother. I guess he used these names for his children (e.g. Alexander). Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.