Author Topic: More Hughes Family members from Armaghbrague near Keady  (Read 3047 times)

Offline ArmaghHughes

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
More Hughes Family members from Armaghbrague near Keady
« on: Tuesday 26 November 13 22:29 GMT (UK) »
I have managed to unearth another two sons of my Great , Great ,Great Grandfather Bernard Hughes from Armaghbrague  .Their details are ;
1 Henry Hughes born/baptised 6th August 1823 - Address Armaghbrague , Father Bernard Hughes ,Mother Brigid Malaghan , sponsors were James McGee and Eleon Mulholm
2 Bernard Hughes born/baptised 18th October 1825 -Address Armaghbrague , Father Bernard Hughes , Mother Brigid Malaghan , sponsors were Francis Campbell and Mary Malaghan

I also have a Eug Hughes whose address was shown as Armaghbrague and Father Bernard Hughes but Mother is shown as Mary Hand . Date of Birth is 18th September 1825 ,the month before Bernard above so im thinking this is maybe another Hughes Family in the Armaghbrague area although I have never found any others before .(or same father and different mother )

Another later addition was Catherine Hughes born 19th June 1842 who was the daughter of John Hughes of Armaghbrague (believed to be the son of Bernard snr) and Rose Hughes the sponsors were Pat McGee and Brigid McArdle

Would love to hear from anyone who has any links to this family 
Hughes armagh
Delve devon
Bartliff  pickering
Cole  norfolk
Dunkerley scarborough
Williams  llangadock
Bottrill leicester
Ward yorkshire
Murray Barnard castle