Author Topic: Honeybun  (Read 19232 times)

Offline nodyans

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Honeybun
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 24 July 10 11:11 BST (UK) »
Hi James
I guess your question about Joseph Honeybun has already been answered, but thought I would let you know that we are related. Joseph was the son of Thomas Honeyborne/Honeybun & Temperence Cake, who married at Toller Porcorum in 1792. Thomas died at T.P. in 1805 & Temperence married John King at Bincombe in 1812, where my 2x great grandfather, also John King, was bapt. in 1813.
I have a little information on the Honeybun & Cake families, if you would like it.
Best wishes,
Roy

Jamesuk1

« Reply #19 on: Saturday 24 July 10 11:49 BST (UK) »
Hi James
I guess your question about Joseph Honeybun has already been answered, but thought I would let you know that we are related. Joseph was the son of Thomas Honeyborne/Honeybun & Temperence Cake, who married at Toller Porcorum in 1792. Thomas died at T.P. in 1805 & Temperence married John King at Bincombe in 1812, where my 2x great grandfather, also John King, was bapt. in 1813.
I have a little information on the Honeybun & Cake families, if you would like it.
Best wishes,
Roy

Hi Roy,

I've been a bit lazy over the past couple of years with regards to family history, and I haven't checked this site until today.

But now I'm back and yes, I'd love whatever info you have to offer. Do you want to PM  me or shall I send you my e-mail address?

Cheers,

James

Offline nodyans

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 24 July 10 16:25 BST (UK) »
Hi James
It's probably easier for you to e-mail me at (*). I look forward to having your e-mail address.
Best wishes,
Roy

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline parishonyben

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 17 August 10 18:54 BST (UK) »
Slightly confused as I am, I am assuming you are looking into the Honeybun family not the Webber's? ???
 So I will post this just in case it helps. If not you, some else might be able to use it :D

Thomas Honeybun married Temperance Cake 1792, Toller Porcorum. Thomas died in 1805 and Temperence married John King, a widower in Bincombe in 1812. John King died in 1824, Temperence moved to Grimstone, where she was a dairy woman.

Joseph Honeybun(b1800/1 at Broadwinsor) a son of Thomas and Temperance married Bethia Trent at Bincombe in 1829. They had seven children, William, Ann, George, Julia Emma, Elizabeth, Eliza and Thomas, between 1834 and 1844 at Owermoigne, W.Knighton and Broadway, but were living in Bincombe in 1851.

This is not the Honeybun family that I am tracing (mine is Joseph Honeybun married to Hannah Barrett) as far as we know yet. But if you send me a personal message I will give you the email address of the researcher that is, and who gave me this info. He might be able to help you more.
Cheers
kiwigal

Hi There!
I am a descendant of Temperance and Thomas Honeybun. I have managed to get that far, but am stuck ...I cant seem to get any further back than them....any help would be very very appreciated!

Offline nodyans

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday 10 September 10 11:08 BST (UK) »
Hi
Sorry for the delay in replying to your message - I've been away for a month.
As you probably know, Thomas Honeybun was Temperence's first husband & he died in 1805. They had four children that I know of: Mary Richard, Charles & Joseph. I have no info on Mary, but have found six children of Richard, 3 children of Charles & 7 children of Joseph. I think that Thomas was the son of Robert Honeybun & Mary Bishop, who married at Loders in 1760.
I am descended from John King (b1815), who was Temperence's son by her second marriage to John King in 1812.
I attach a JPEG file of the descendants of Rbt. Honeybun & Mary Bishop that I know of & can send you more information if you contact me at rsnaydon at sky.com.
Best wishes,
Roy

Offline heidi K

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Friday 22 March 13 09:56 GMT (UK) »
Hello, I have a Mary Huneybun born abt 1786 in, I thought, Navistock, Essex. She married Jeremiah Ottley my 4th Grandfather but I havent been able to find a birth record for her so maybe she came from Dorset and not Essex? They had 7 children that I know of. Maybe she is connected to your Huneybuns in some way?

Regards,
Heidi

Offline Tracy Elaine Priest

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 25 August 14 21:47 BST (UK) »
Hi I am trying to trace William Honeybun  born about 1813 Exminister, Dorset,  information seems that his father was Robert Honeybun born 1790.  William married Susannah Davis.  I am stuck I cant find any other information any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Offline LMFAO

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 26 August 14 17:57 BST (UK) »
Hi
Have you got them on a census? Or anything else definate ? I think Exminister is in Devon not heard of one in Dorset.

Offline Tracy Elaine Priest

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday 26 August 14 20:57 BST (UK) »
Sorry my mistake you are right :)

Tracy