Author Topic: Mary Smith (formerly Craig)  (Read 5311 times)

Offline chrislaw59

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Smith (formerly Craig)
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 27 February 14 12:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Annie, I think we may be related as Robert Craig  b 1825 in Derry was my  g g grandfather

Offline anniecranky

• RootsChat Extra
  • Boo Boo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 27 February 14 14:18 GMT (UK) »
Hello Chris

Thank you for your message regarding Robert Craig, and yes he's my Grt Grt Grandad too on my Dad's side.  I have the marriage cert of William and Mary when they married in Liverpool and Robert is on there, would you like a copy or have you already got one?

I must read through all my paperwork again as I had put on the back burner for a little while but please let me know and I'll send the cert and any other info you may want.

Annie :)
Northumberland, Alnwick:
James Arkle - married to Mary Jane Charlton approx 1890/92 but shown as deceased by the time his daughter Jamesina born in Jul 1893.

Offline chrislaw59

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 27 February 14 14:24 GMT (UK) »
Hi Annie, thanks for getting back to me,I believe you have been in touch with my cousin, Maureen Hoyland as well. No, I don't have them any info would be great !

Regards,

Chris

Offline anniecranky

• RootsChat Extra
  • Boo Boo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 27 February 14 15:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Chris, yes Maureen has very kindly given me a lot of info and I really must get myself sorted and pass the information to her too, I shall bring my USB stick which has the certificates on and send to you both tomorrow.  I hope Maureeen hasn't been affected by this terrible weather.

Till tomorrow Chris.

Kind rgds
Annie
Northumberland, Alnwick:
James Arkle - married to Mary Jane Charlton approx 1890/92 but shown as deceased by the time his daughter Jamesina born in Jul 1893.