Author Topic: birthplace for Annie Jesseline Wilson  (Read 6035 times)

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: birthplace for Annie Jesseline Wilson
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 18 March 09 08:07 GMT (UK) »
Since the last post here there was new information posted on the other thread:
She came to Canada with daughter born 1915 in 1920 after the death of her husband....she was born 1885 as Annie Geraldine Hawe...the third name may have been a baptismal addition ( B)
770, Bathurst St., Toronto, Canada.... may have been? added later ?

Also, index to Irish civil registrations added to LDS Pilot site:
http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=collectionDetails;t=searchable;c=1408347

Birth: Annie Geraldine Hawe, Apr./June 1885 Armagh registration district
Marriage:  Annie J.B. Hawe, Oct./Dec.1909 Armagh registration district, volume 1 page 49 (Matthew Wilson's detail match this entry)

From the index details you will have enough information to order birth and marriage certificates.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline OTTO

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 18 March 09 13:37 GMT (UK) »
The confusion comes from the listing of her marriage at emerald ancestors, which is ; annie jeseline HAWE

Check the listing for her marriage and birth at : http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=2;t=searchable;c=1408347

Marriage =  Annie J B Hawe district Armagh  Oct - Dec 1909 Volume: 1 Page: 49

Birth       =  Annie Geraldine Hawe Registration district: Armagh  Apr - Jun 1885
Volume: 1 Page: 29

OTTO

Offline Adnistat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 22 June 14 12:22 BST (UK) »
Like others here I would like to know more about Annie Jesseline Baylee Wilson nee Hawe.
I am looking for a gent who is from Matthew Wilson's maternal line.

I found 1855 birth registration but while it is the only one for time span I held off getting transcripton certificate.
Marriage Certificate I did get and it gives name as Annie Jessaline.
Then I hit the jackpot on [Ancestry.com.au - Canada, Ocean Arrivals (Form 30A), 1919-1924]Canadian Passenger Declaration form dated 8 April 1920 & processed 10 May 1920 she gives her name as Annie Jesseline Baylee Wilson  and she is a widow aged 35 going to a friend in Toronto and she is migrating with Govt having paid her fair and intends to permanently reside in Canada. Her daughter is NOT mentioned.Her sister Mrs McCulloch 44 Drummad St Armagh is given as contact person for place where she came from.
Anyone connected to this family PLEASE contact me. Cant find Wilsons or Wests on family trees anywhere to get any new information or to be able to connect living family here in Qld Australia with family elsewhere. I am merely the volunteer researcher doing the looking for Harold who has no internet.
Suzanne