Author Topic: Descendants of James Edward CRUST and Gertrude Louise CLARK(E), MN  (Read 6108 times)

Offline heyert01

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Descendants of James Edward CRUST and Gertrude Louise CLARK(E), MN
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 04 December 10 08:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi, Don Crust is my mother's cousin.  My mother was Marian Crust (Heyer) and daughter of Ernest and Irene Crust.  I am the youngest of three brothers from Robert A. Heyer and Marian E. Heyer (Crust).  I only met Don's father (my grandfather's brother) a couple of times.  They were identical twins.  I don't have much historical info on the Crust side, however, if you have more questions, I will try to help. 

Thanks

Tim Heyer

Offline JonathanC

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 04 December 10 08:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi Tim

OK, thanks for that.  I have a copy of Don and Carol's tree, so you are Timothy (*)?  That would make us thrid cousins.

I will maybe ask you some questions about your parents (dates and places) if that's OK.

If you are interested to know more about where Edward CRUST came from in England, or Mary CLARK in Scotland please ask away.

May I ask whereabouts you live now?

Best wishes
Jonathan

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

CRUST - Kent (Kingsnorth, Mersham)
BEATON - Isle of Mull
GODDEN - Ruckinge, Kent

Offline JonathanC

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 04 December 10 10:28 GMT (UK) »
I am a grandson of Ernest and Irene Crust. I noticed you were asking the names of the two sons of Ernest JR (Skip) and Beatrice Crust.  they are my cousins.  Let me know.

Hi Tim

Sorry, lost track of my original queries.  I know:

(1)
Ernest Arlon CRUST, born 22 Feb 1932, MN, died Jul 1981, CO.
and his wife Beatrice (don't know maiden name) born 24 Feb 1920, died 15 Feb 2010, CA
Did they have children?

(2)
James Clark CRUST born 10 Aug 1921, MN, died 14 Apr 2008, Carmichael, CA
Did James marry, did he have children?

Jonathan
CRUST - Kent (Kingsnorth, Mersham)
BEATON - Isle of Mull
GODDEN - Ruckinge, Kent

Offline heyert01

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 04 December 10 10:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jonathan, that is me.  I live in Reno, Nevada and have lived here since 1988.  I lived in Broomfield Colorado before then and from North Dakota before that, I grew up in North Dakota and went to the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks. My Uncle Skip as we called him lived in Colorado with wife Beatrice and two sons, (*).   I will answer any questions that I can, it is late here so I will sign off, however, I want to keep in touch.  Talk to you later.

Tim

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline scrust

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 10 September 14 13:37 BST (UK) »
I just happened upon this site but I am so excited to find you.  James E. Crust and Gertrude L. Clarke were my grandparents.  My dad was James C. Crust and as you have discovered, he died in 2008.  My dad was indeed married and my mom is still alive.  They had two children, Sandra Louise Crust Neal, who died in 2012 and me.  My sister was married and she and her husband had/have two children and six grandchildren (to date).  My brother-in-law and my mother live in Carmichael, California, my niece and her family in Galt, California, and my nephew and his family in Camden, South Carolina.  As for me, I live in Angers in France.