Author Topic: John MacKay Chapel St, Kildare Griffiths Valuation how locate year of entry pls?  (Read 6941 times)

Offline iforani

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John MacKay Chapel St, Kildare Griffiths Valuation how locate year of entry pls?
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 26 January 14 12:18 GMT (UK) »
 :) Thank you, Chrisscales, that thought had crossed my mind too, ie going the way of the wife's religion.
Thanks also, Ann but how do I get past the dates on this link? I can't see any icon to click on to go past the dates given.
 :) Deb
McKay (Kildare, Ireland), Aldred (Manchester), Smith, Cooper (Kent), Howlett, Bodill, Atkins (Northamptonshire), Smart (UK, Africa), Brown, Bryant, Dixon, Walton

Offline annclare

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: John MacKay Chapel St, Kildare Griffiths Valuation how locate year of entry pls?
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 26 January 14 12:31 GMT (UK) »
Deb
The page in online sources just gives a listing of the parish records they have for Kildare. You have to go back to the county centre and search there. I put it up to highlight that some of the C of I records are missing  and it may be that your John Mackay's record may not have survived. Hope this makes sense!!
annclare
Kerrisk, Healy, McGuire, Duggan - Kerry and US
Tuohy/Toohey,Gorman, Purcell, Fanning- Holycross Tipperary

Offline iforani

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 27 January 14 00:16 GMT (UK) »
Thanks, Ann Clare. I appreciate your response. Will look into it. There's also a marriage that may be relevant but I'll have to buy more credit!!
Deb
McKay (Kildare, Ireland), Aldred (Manchester), Smith, Cooper (Kent), Howlett, Bodill, Atkins (Northamptonshire), Smart (UK, Africa), Brown, Bryant, Dixon, Walton