Author Topic: Samuel Patrick Moody born Drumlegagh  (Read 18047 times)

Offline hannahlee

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Patrick Moody born Drumlegagh
« Reply #27 on: Monday 10 March 14 09:45 GMT (UK) »
do you have any more photos of the moodie family as iam a directed descendent of this line and they lived in the fife area as well as Dunfermline, scone , bathgate, wells ect  i was told that my line of moodies that they had piercing blue eyes and that includes the men to thow black and white or sepia photos hard to tell especially if they where dark blue and looking at your photos the four men look like they have piecing blue eyes
many thanks hannah 
SCOBEL,SCOBELL,SCOBALL MILLER,AUSTIN, WARD,

JARVIS, HEADIN, WILSON, COCKBURN, THURLEY

MOODIE, MOODY, WARDLAW, DRYELLY, WILSON, BROUN, DRYELIE, HUNTER, DONALD, CORKRAN, STEPHENSON, WILKLE, WALKER, MASON,  MARTIN, SCOT

LUSTY, PIKE, PAYNE, THORNTON, KILBOURN, TOWN, BROWNHEAD, FULLER, INCH, DALBY, KENNARD, KITCHENER, RAE, LAWS, PENNY, WADDELL, SIMPSON, PERCRIAUX, ARMITAGE, BRICKLAND

BENNETT, MASON, ROBERTS, STEPHSON, MITCHELL,OWEN, HARROP, NORTON, HODGSON, HARRINGTON, ALLEN, FAIRBURN,HIRST, ROMA

Offline treanor

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Patrick Moody born Drumlegagh
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 01 February 24 00:39 GMT (UK) »
Hi all, I am related to Samuel and Margaret Moody, Their son John James came to NZ with them as an infant.  One of the sons of John James Moody was John Henry Moody born 1899 and died 1955. He is my Great Grandfather. John Henry had four Daughters and a son from his first Marriage, then a son and Daughter from his second Marriage. ( both are still alive.)
John Henry's son from the first Marriage is John James Moody born 1922-23?. He is my Grandfather.
If at all possible I am after a photo of John Henry Moody and information on John James born 1922-23.
I have J.J,s timeline through to 1949. When his Father John Henry died in 1955, J.J. didn't claim his inheritance for the probate ( 1956 ) with the files stating "he has probably changed his name and left the Country".  Last known facts is that he served time for four charges of Fraud by Credit in 1949. He was also known as Danny Morgan "The Irish Tenor " and was singing in Concert around NZ  in 1948.  Any information would be fantastic.