Author Topic: thomas samuel musson 1891/1901 look up  (Read 5809 times)

Offline Longeaton

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: thomas samuel musson 1891/1901 look up
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 17 December 13 10:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi Julie,
I am so pleased to find this thread albeit 2 years later! My great grandfather was Thomas Samuel Musson and I would love to know more about his connection to John Arthur Brough, especially how they must have met. Thomas Samuel called his first son, John Arthur and he was my grandfather so I think he must have called him this after his friend. Thomas Samuel had an interesting upbringing in that I believe his mother Caroline ran off with another man and Thomas Samuel's father then died of TB. Thomas Samuel then seemed to have followed his Primitive Methodist missionary uncle, John around the country and I am just trying to remember if they ever went to Wolverhampton. If there is a information I can help you with at all please get in touch.

Offline Longeaton

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 17 December 13 16:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi Julie,
They must have both been very good friends and I am so pleased to come across your post. I am trying to work out how to send messages through rootschat and have not quite got there yet. I think I have a photo somewhere of Thomas Samuel Musson, which I can easily copy for you.
Best wishes
Lesley

Offline jue

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 17 December 13 16:54 GMT (UK) »
they worked together x
brough staffs warwickshire/taylor rogers lancs/webb rogers staffs/delahunty ireland lancs//

Offline jue

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 17 December 13 19:18 GMT (UK) »
and would love a photo of the man , my grandad was named after x
brough staffs warwickshire/taylor rogers lancs/webb rogers staffs/delahunty ireland lancs//

Offline jess5athome

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad,20/10/1934 - 27/07/2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 17 December 13 19:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jue, I have a lone "Musson" in my line, Thomas James Frederick, born abt 1867 Heanor Derbyshire and married to Elizabeth Groves born Abt 1874 same place.
Is he one of yours?
Regards,
Frank.
Ramsey Ridsdale Ridgway Kempen Knight Harrison Denby Sisson Graney Spilsbury Wain Hebden Abbott Skinn ........ Yorkshire (Doncaster Goole Snaith Thorne area)Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire The Netherlands

Offline jubo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 19 May 14 20:19 BST (UK) »
My grandfather was william Musson from barrow in Furness, he had 14 siblings one was a Tommy, any help ?