Author Topic: 1911 census look-up  (Read 812 times)

Offline Matt62

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
1911 census look-up
« on: Sunday 03 August 14 18:51 BST (UK) »
I've tried looking for a family in the 1911 census and been unable to find, perhaps someone could assist me?

I'm looking for a Francis McGuire aged around 14, his parents John McGuire and Agnes McDonald as well as a possible brother called Danny or Daniel. There will likely be other children.

They would likely have been living in Glasgow about this time.

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: 1911 census look-up
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 03 August 14 19:01 BST (UK) »
There is a 13 year old Francis McGuire in Port Glasgow. You will need to buy credits on www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk to see if the rest of the details for the family fit with the person you are looking for.
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn

Offline Matt62

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: 1911 census look-up
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 03 August 14 19:08 BST (UK) »
There is a 13 year old Francis McGuire in Port Glasgow. You will need to buy credits on www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk to see if the rest of the details for the family fit with the person you are looking for.

Thanks, I bought credits and checked but it isn't the one I'm looking for. Thank you nonetheless.