Author Topic: James Nickless 1823 Madeley  (Read 5995 times)

Offline Katrina1959

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: James Nickless 1823 Madeley
« Reply #18 on: Friday 18 July 14 06:19 BST (UK) »
I Think James is causing quite a stir in my family tree,  The only marriage I have found other than Sarah Davies in 1851 is Sarah Whitworth in 1827 so that woulud have contradicted the year of birth for James and would have made his year of birth abt 1807 the same as Sarah Whitworth they married in Aston Birmingham and she is the mother of Emma, however james did marry 2 more times the 2nd was to Elizabeth Willis birth abt 1812  in 1837 and his 3rd was to Fanny birth abt 1808. I do not have their year of marriage or her maiden name.
James father also called James birth abt 1787 was married to Mary ? birth abt 1787  I believe the next step is to trace fanny and the year of marriage and James parents but not tonight as my eyse are getting sore and i need to finish my ironing.
Thankyou for all the help I really appreciate it and I will bid all a good evening.
Regards
Katrina
Buckley's of Madeley Shropshire, Rochdale, Oldham Cheshire, Bulkeley's of Cheshire and Beaumaris Anglesey Wales Stanton, Turner, Taylor, Peabody. Woodall, Perkin, Wadsworth, Whittaker.