Author Topic: Help please  (Read 5867 times)

Offline vandab

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Help please
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 13 January 13 18:44 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
I have just recently re started my family tree again and have just seen your message re the Harbrow family which has filled in some missing links for me,so thank you. :)
I am descended from John Cronk, (my mum was a Cronk)
Regards
Vandab
I'm researching both sides of my family so I'm looking for a lot of info hence a lot of names!!<br />My main interest at present is for LAWSON, Scotland   CRONK, Edenbridge Kent, Croydon.   LEIGHTON, Scotland.  BROWN Ireland and London, WARBURTON.Cheshire, Worcestershire and Canada PARTRIDGE

Offline Heather Lawson

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 12 November 14 23:14 GMT (UK) »
Vanda
I think we are related, I am Heather, the youngest daughter of William Lawson, the youngest son of John and Alice Lawson.  Are you Pat 's daughter? "Chris's daughter?  My Father was born in 1905 and he also had another brother who was older than him George, who you have not mentioned.  It would be great to hear the family history, I still keep In touch with George's children, who are still alive.  James boys, have now died, but I still get a Xmas card from Andrew's wife.
The photo that you have of John Lawson looks like my Father when he was younger.
Regards
Heather

Offline vandab

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 13 November 14 15:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
My nan was  the daughter of John and Alice, She was Elizabeth Christie Lawson, married to Mark Cronk, their daughter, my mother was Billie Cronk. Pat Lawson (Smith) is my mums older sister
I have my tree on Ancestry have you?
Regards
Vanda
I'm researching both sides of my family so I'm looking for a lot of info hence a lot of names!!<br />My main interest at present is for LAWSON, Scotland   CRONK, Edenbridge Kent, Croydon.   LEIGHTON, Scotland.  BROWN Ireland and London, WARBURTON.Cheshire, Worcestershire and Canada PARTRIDGE