Author Topic: Sanders  (Read 4213 times)

Offline KatieJJones

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sanders
« Reply #9 on: Friday 13 September 13 18:53 BST (UK) »
My Grandfather can't remember anything of his Great Grandfather we have absolutely nothing.

So you start with what you do know,and work back.
Does he know his parents names? His grandparents?

His parents are called John Charles and Violet A Sanders nče Hartland. Violets birth is uncertain but she died 1 march 1967 since my mum was born on the same date. Charles death is uncertain, he died in 1983 death date is known but he was born 9th may 1912.

John Charles' parents were called Arthur Ernest and Susannah Grace Eliza Sheldon.Arthur was born in 1878 and died in 1956 were Susannah was born in 1979 and died in 1962. This is where the tree comes to a hault on the Sanders side since theres a british Arthur and a british arthur that emigrated too America and goes off into two different lines of two different families which makes it hard for me to know which one i must follow.

Katie
Brady, Carrington, Cox, Dunham, Everill, Few, Hartland, Johnson, Jones, Neep, Sanders, Walker, Ward and Wilding

Offline lizdb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 16 September 13 11:10 BST (UK) »
Marriage
Oct/nov/dec 1900
Cannock ref 6b 949
Susannah Grace E Sheldon / Arthur Sanders ( no middle name given)

Have you got this marriage cert?

Not sure what you mean about confusion with an Arthur that went to USA, if you have 'your' Arthurs death in 1956 - was that in England?
Edmonds/Edmunds - mainly Sussex
DeBoo - London
Green - Suffolk
Parker - Sussex
Kemp - Essex
Farrington - Essex
Boniface - West Sussex

census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline KatieJJones

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 16 September 13 16:07 BST (UK) »
Marriage
Oct/nov/dec 1900
Cannock ref 6b 949
Susannah Grace E Sheldon / Arthur Sanders ( no middle name given)

Have you got this marriage cert?

Not sure what you mean about confusion with an Arthur that went to USA, if you have 'your' Arthurs death in 1956 - was that in England?

Yes i do have the marriage certificate and what i mean by my arthur is that there is no Arthur Sanders that went to america that died in America but was born in Staffordshire. So the American Arthur went to America but came back and then there's another Arthur that never left England.
Brady, Carrington, Cox, Dunham, Everill, Few, Hartland, Johnson, Jones, Neep, Sanders, Walker, Ward and Wilding