Author Topic: John McIntosh married to Jessie Rose  (Read 13705 times)

Offline tomargwen

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: John McIntosh married to Jessie Rose
« Reply #9 on: Monday 14 February 05 10:12 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mary,

Thanks for your information unfortunately the Alexander McIntosh and Jane McKenzie you have are not the ones I am interested in - from what I can find out their children were Grace Grant McIntosh born 1825, John Grant McIntosh born 1829 and Alexander McIntosh born approx. 1832.
Regards,

Gwen

Offline jilleroo

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 26 September 08 06:29 BST (UK) »
Hi, Just to let you know that I have done John and Jessies history, from their parents and grandparents down to present day grandchildren. You are on the right track, but if you want any more info, just let me know.
Actually where are you? In Australia or Britain? I was born in Vic. but now live in WA. The family grew huge and I have been brought up with all the old stories. Nevertheless, I've had a few surprises since I started this. If you live in Oz and want to contact me personally just let me know. I don't know how it can be done. Not mad on posting my email address in such a public place. Anyway I'll keep an eye on this page and hope to hear to hear from you.
Jill

Offline tomargwen

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 26 September 08 10:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Jill,
Lovely to hear from you. I live in Victoria Australia and have a little info on John and Jessie, but would very much like to know more and it sounds like you have quite a lot of info. John and Jessie are my great-great-grandparents and just recently I obtained a photo of their headstone (which is actually a cross), and their daughter Christina is also on it.
I would love to correspond with you and I agree with you about posting an email address in such a public place and I will therefore place it in your personal section.

Regards,
Gwen  :)

Offline flst

• RootsChat Moderator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 26 September 08 21:09 BST (UK) »
If you click on a rootschatter's name you can view their profile.On that page you can send a personal e-mail,(quoting your address for example)That way your e-mail address is n't on show to the general public!
flst
TAYLOR, COBBAN, SCOTT, PATERSON, BARCLAY,  DUNCAN, SKENE, SIM, WOOD, STEPHEN, ROSE,  CUMINE, MORISON, GERRARD, PYPER, ANDERSON,  FARQUHAR, BURNET, THOMSON, DAVIDSON, BIRNIE,  STRACHAN, DEY, GERRIE, ROBERTSON, FINNIE, WYLLIE,STEPHEN,WILLOX,MICHIE,MARR,BRUCE, CLUBB,SLESSOR,CLARK, SIMPSON,HEPBURN,SINCLAIR,BEEDIE,FOWLIE, CLYNE,FINDLATER, JOHNSTON,BROCKIE,PARK, WATT,MACKIE,WALKER,YEATS,THIRD, BURD,EWAN,ARTHUR,AUCKLAND, MURDOCH,LOW, IRVINE,CHALMERS,BOYES, LYON,SMITH,ADIE, WATSON - ALL N.E.SCOTLAND.

Offline tomargwen

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 27 September 08 03:58 BST (UK) »
Thanks very much for the information on how to send a personal email so that it isn't on show to the general public.