Author Topic: Mary O'Sullivan and/or father Timothy O'Sullivan - Killarney  (Read 5104 times)

Offline neilsmum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Mary O'Sullivan and/or father Timothy O'Sullivan - Killarney
« Reply #9 on: Monday 29 September 14 12:35 BST (UK) »
Since my last post I have been informed that of the 10 girls one was called Bridget and one Nora.  When after Mary they were born I do not know.  Mary 1900 - 10 girls and 1 boy.  The father Timothy had died prior to Mary coming to England in 1917 so all 11 children must have been born between 1900 and 1916 at the lastest.  From this it would seem that they were born only about 1 year or 18 months apart.  I have tried researching O'Sullivan and Sullivan and still cannot get anywhere with this family.  I am at a loss now as to what to do. 

Offline neilsmum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Mary O'Sullivan and/or father Timothy O'Sullivan - Killarney
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 02 October 14 08:22 BST (UK) »
I have now been informed as a result of a conversation between my friend and her aged aunt, that two of the O'Sullivan girls were called Nora and Bridget.  Where they came position-wise in the 11 children I have no idea.  The other snippet picked up from the aunt was that Mary O'Sullivan's father Timothy was deceased prior to Mary coming to England ion 1917/18 - not long before, maybe 1916/17 ?  This would mean that with Mary being born November 1900 and her father dying 1916/17 that 10 of the children would have been born 1901 - 1916.  Hope this extra information helps.  I am still searching.  Thanks.