Author Topic: Fosbender/Fasbinder and Tabling family information required  (Read 1040 times)

Offline sceahlott

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Fosbender/Fasbinder and Tabling family information required
« on: Thursday 07 August 14 23:09 BST (UK) »
Hi, does anyone had any infomation on the following families, based around the butler, oldenburg, franklin Indiana area

Tabling:  An Elizabeth Tabling born about 1808 had a daughter elizabeth tabling born about 1842.  this daughter elizabeth married a Joseph fosbender (fasbinder/fosbinder) on 20 Apr 1861 in franklin, Indiana.   Joseph was apparently born in Germany about 1827. Have found a fosbinder family living in butler area with son joseph, parents wilhelm or william fosbinder and mother elizabeth.

Joseph and Elizabeth fosbender and her mother Elizabeth tabling emigrated to New zealand in 1862, their was a daughter Mary elizabeth fosbender born in 1862 at SEA.

I have some information on this family in New Zealand, but would like anything from USA, Germany to confirm the little I have found online.

any cemetery records, census, bdm would be gratefully received.
many thanks
Leah Hourston

Offline kms620

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Fosbender/Fasbinder and Tabling family information required
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 19 August 14 16:04 BST (UK) »
I would love to know any details you have on Joseph Fasbinder and Elizabeth Tabling. I have information on all the children that came from Germany with William and Elizabeth Fasbinder, except Catherine.

Offline sceahlott

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 23 August 14 06:21 BST (UK) »
Hi, thanks for reply.  I will type up the info I have on Joseph & Elizabeth, it's not a lot yet.  What is your connection to the family?  We are able to send personal messages after 3 posts so will ask you to send your email address via PM and go from there.
Cheers, Leah

Offline kms620

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 25 August 14 00:15 BST (UK) »
Joseph's brother, August Fasbinder is my husband's great grandfather.