Author Topic: jeremiah family baptism/marriage records needed  (Read 2696 times)

Offline jere

• RootsChat Senior
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
jeremiah family baptism/marriage records needed
« on: Wednesday 31 July 13 22:40 BST (UK) »
Hi. Please have anyone got any baptism parish records and marriage records for glasbury, ST. PETER .I have found my family back there or so i think? john jeremiah baptised feb.7th 1725 fathers name was roger jeremiah and mothers name was maudlin? they had 2 more daughters baptised ther mary nov. 14th 1724 and jane sept. 24th 1725 they stated on johns baptism record that they were of aberllynfi . trying to find a marriage to get maudlins surname and to see if they both were born there. son john ended up in monmouthshire Goytre.
any help much appreciated. jere.
jeremiah monmouth,jones,roberts  llanddwywe-is-y-graig,jones llanaber,williams llanidloes,tucker wiltshire,jones merioneth, jones machen, hughes tredegar, herbert montana u.s.a.

Offline welshgirlinexile

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: jeremiah family baptism/marriage records needed
« Reply #1 on: Monday 05 August 13 13:30 BST (UK) »
Jere
have just posted the following on your Ditcheat chat pages - having just come across this site while browsing the name Tryphena Higgins
Jere
I think we spring from the same stock in Ditcheat (my ancestor was Tryphena's grand daughter Martha Higgins aka Eades, illegitimate d. of Elizabeth Higgins who married Isaac Eades  6 months after her birth)and I have traced Tryphena Higginns/ Harvey/ Frances back a bit further and may also have gone further with Thomas Higgins, T's husband.  As we know most of the family ended up in the Welsh valleys (including Elizabeth) and my branch found their way to Barry.
Is this any good to you?