Author Topic: William Buckley birth abt 1745-1751  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Katrina1959

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
William Buckley birth abt 1745-1751
« on: Sunday 22 June 14 15:38 BST (UK) »
Hi
I am looking for information on William Buckley birth abt 1745/1751 the info needed is as follows
His year of Birth, names of both parent sand their birth marriage and death years.
Maiden name of his wife Sarah her year of birth and death and the year of their marriage. It is possible that the Buckley name may be spelt Bulkeley. 
I will be grateful for any information no matter the amount.
Regards
Katrina
Buckley's of Madeley Shropshire, Rochdale, Oldham Cheshire, Bulkeley's of Cheshire and Beaumaris Anglesey Wales Stanton, Turner, Taylor, Peabody. Woodall, Perkin, Wadsworth, Whittaker.

Offline Katrina1959

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: William Buckley birth abt 1745-1751
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 22 June 14 15:41 BST (UK) »
Hi
I am looking for information on William Buckley birth abt 1745/1751 St Leonard, Broseley, Shropshire, England the info needed is as follows
His year of Birth, names of both parent sand their birth marriage and death years.
Maiden name of his wife Sarah her year of birth and death and the year of their marriage. It is possible that the Buckley name may be spelt Bulkeley. 
I will be grateful for any information no matter the amount.
Regards
Katrina
Buckley's of Madeley Shropshire, Rochdale, Oldham Cheshire, Bulkeley's of Cheshire and Beaumaris Anglesey Wales Stanton, Turner, Taylor, Peabody. Woodall, Perkin, Wadsworth, Whittaker.

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 23 June 14 12:28 BST (UK) »
What Child of theirs are you descended from?
Name/year/pob?

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline shirl100

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 23 June 14 16:55 BST (UK) »
Might be useful for you if you get back to 1700 and before Broseley Parish Registers 1570-1700

http://www.melocki.org.uk/salop/Broseley.html

Shirl
North,Noble,Harrison,Seller - North Riding Yorks parishes
Brown,Brooks,Watson - Belper/Duffield Derbys
Hole - Ashover Derbys
Webb, Flavell, Mason - Staffs (mainly Sedgley)
Bevan,Beamond - Chirbury Shropshire
Longridge - Northumberland/Durham
Freeman - Hampshire, Oxfordshire,Sussex
Smith - Derbyshire and Yorkshire
Whitehead - Yorkshire
Morris - St Pancras Yorkshire etc