Author Topic: Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick  (Read 3024 times)

Offline debs14

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick
« on: Tuesday 15 July 14 16:45 BST (UK) »
Hi im trying to find info on the above person,she married into my family she married my Charles Parker in 1878 in Wanganui, after she emmigrated to NZ, with another family as an helper to their children (Brown- Farmer from Tipperary)although i think she was a dairymaid also.

Kate i think was born 1855 in Oola,Co. limerick,im looking for her parents and family members,
She travelled to NZ onboard the ship "Waimea" arriving in Wellington 4th Oct 1876,i dont know where she left from.
Many thanks
debbie xx
Barnes,Driffill,Altoft,Thompson,Metcalfe,Owbridge,
Houlton,Parker,Barrett,Dowse Wild,Kennan all in and around scunthorpe,winterton,winteringham,burton stather,Paull nr hull, Preston nr hull,caistor,market rasen,middle rasen, Storrs -Scunthorpe,Parrett-Hull,Clark -Tealby, Booth,Calhoun- Driffill-Bradford,Londonderry,Ellerbeck- Kirby Yorks,Stephenson- Yorks,Jowett -Thorne yorks,James.

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 15 July 14 19:04 BST (UK) »
There is a tree on Ancestry with lots of information on Kate and her family if you don't have access you can try your local Library  :)

Offline debs14

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Kate Mahoney,Oola, County Limerick
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 16 July 14 13:18 BST (UK) »
Hi yes many thanks i have that as im on ancestry but the info on these trees isent official its just what someone has written on their tree, theres no documantary evidence for kate or her parents and family,so im not sure whether the dates and info that they have are true/correct,
But thanks you anyway
debbie xx
Barnes,Driffill,Altoft,Thompson,Metcalfe,Owbridge,
Houlton,Parker,Barrett,Dowse Wild,Kennan all in and around scunthorpe,winterton,winteringham,burton stather,Paull nr hull, Preston nr hull,caistor,market rasen,middle rasen, Storrs -Scunthorpe,Parrett-Hull,Clark -Tealby, Booth,Calhoun- Driffill-Bradford,Londonderry,Ellerbeck- Kirby Yorks,Stephenson- Yorks,Jowett -Thorne yorks,James.