Author Topic: John Sabiston born 14 Oct 1843 Orkney, Islands  (Read 16527 times)

Offline FloridaGirl7

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Sabiston born 14 Oct 1843 Orkney, Islands
« Reply #18 on: Monday 24 October 11 20:18 BST (UK) »
I believe I am a descendant of John Sabiston you are searching for, my Grandmother traced our family tree back to at least 1540.  I am in the middle of moving right now, but I know I have all the information. I will be happy to share it with you. This branch of the Sabiston's is part of the Murray Clan, from near Birsay, Scotland.  They immigrated to America near the end of the 19th century and settled in New York, much of the family now lives in North Carolina and Florida.

Offline Spanish_Eyes

• RootsChat Senior
  • John - James William & Peter Elmer Sabiston
    • View Profile
Re: John Sabiston born 14 Oct 1843 Orkney, Islands
« Reply #19 on: Monday 24 October 11 21:20 BST (UK) »
Hi FloridaGirl7,

Once you have moved and gotten settled please contact me and we can see if we are related and share some information. I am looking forward to seeing what you have and where you fit in with our family line.

Cheers, Spanish_Eyes
Sabiston - Flett - Flette - Tourangeau - McDonald - Folster - Creelman - Linklater - Sorell - Cox - Kirkness - Harper - Bruce - Inkster - Patten - Fidler - Whyte...<br /><br />Orkey Islands, Scotland - British Columbia, Canada - Alberta, Canada - Saskatchewan, Canada - Manitoba, Canada - Ontario, Canada.

I Live In Aldergrove, BC, Canada (Outskirts Of Vancouver).