Author Topic: Looking for parents Please of Mary Gray Stewart  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Looking for parents Please of Mary Gray Stewart
« on: Monday 22 April 13 15:04 BST (UK) »
Hi...I wonder if anyone could look up the parents and siblings of Mary Gray Stewart b. Broxburn June 1912 please....I believe she had two Sisters and one Brother...One was called Nessie.
Thanks for looking.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline tidybooks

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for parents Please of Mary Gray Stewart
« Reply #1 on: Monday 22 April 13 15:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Treetotal,

Good News, the birth certificate is available on Scotland Peoples website,

http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

The birth was registered in Uphall, (next to Broxburn) and just makes the 100 year rule, so will cost £7 for 30 credits, and will cost you 6 credits for search and dowloading of certificate, GROS Data number is 672/00 0244.

Tom
Scotland - Buchanan, Thomson, Pat(t)erson, Stewart, Ritchie, Tracey
Ireland - Tracey, Conroy, Pat(t)erson.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 22 April 13 16:00 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that Tom...really helpful...I forgot it was a paying site...I have photos that I would like to give to her Family if I can trace them as they are of no use to me.
Thanks.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 09 May 13 12:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Carol  :)

I've send you lots of details by e-mail, including a copy of the 1911 showing her parents (James and Agnes) and 2 elder siblings (Helen and Robert).  Another sibling (probably the sister that you mention) was born in the 1920s. I've also sent details of the three siblings's mariages - 1925, 1935 and 1950.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 09 May 13 18:44 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much Gadget...I really appreciate your time and help....with your assistance I hope to be able to send the treasured photos I have in my possession  :D
Carol