Author Topic: Looking for 'Back Claire Street, Liverpool'  (Read 8147 times)

Offline gnorman

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for 'Back Claire Street, Liverpool'
« Reply #9 on: Monday 02 August 10 23:53 BST (UK) »
Yes I have to admit it does make my head spin a little, she has a much more common name than her sons Evie.

MaryA, yes this is the correct Mary Jones, Uriah and Mariah Halsall are actually her parents and Uriah Jones is her 2nd son.

Thanks for all this time guys!

Offline Jones_McGuiness

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 31 August 10 17:31 BST (UK) »
Yes I have to admit it does make my head spin a little, she has a much more common name than her sons Evie.

MaryA, yes this is the correct Mary Jones, Uriah and Mariah Halsall are actually her parents and Uriah Jones is her 2nd son.

Thanks for all this time guys!

I have in my possession the family Bible belonging to Uriah Halsall and his wife.  Would you like me to PM you all of the births/deaths/marriages from it?

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 31 August 10 19:38 BST (UK) »
Wow, what a brilliant offer!
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)

Offline Jones_McGuiness

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 31 August 10 20:52 BST (UK) »

Are you being sarcastic? :s

Offline Jones_McGuiness

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 31 August 10 21:42 BST (UK) »

Are you being sarcastic? :s

Upon reading your areas of interests, I have decided that you're not being sarcastic.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Does anyone think that the  creator of this thread might return any time soon?

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 01 September 10 15:27 BST (UK) »
No I was not being sarcastic, it's not every day a family bible turns up, nor somebody willing to share that sort of information.

Although gnorman isn't the most prolific of posters it was only the beginning of the month that this post was started and they will be notified of replies, so I hope they do return soon.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)

Offline Jones_McGuiness

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 01 September 10 16:54 BST (UK) »
No I was not being sarcastic, it's not every day a family bible turns up, nor somebody willing to share that sort of information.
Note to self: be less hasty when posting.

Offline gnorman

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 01 September 10 19:51 BST (UK) »
Im back and ive been in contact with Jones_mcGiness and i can tell you im both amazing and shocked by this unexpected luck. Thanks Everyone!
Luke

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday 02 September 10 11:34 BST (UK) »
I'm glad you are both in touch and can help each other - no more doubting Thomas either  ;D