Author Topic: David and Emily Agnes (Owen) DAVIES of Llandudno  (Read 2000 times)

Offline jomiskelly

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
David and Emily Agnes (Owen) DAVIES of Llandudno
« on: Sunday 06 October 13 00:43 BST (UK) »
Hi,
Can anyone help please.  Trying to find a few more details on the above family.  I am particularly interested in their descendants rather than ancestors.  What I have is as follows

Emily Agnes OWEN d/o John and Margaret (Jones) OWEN was born 29 Mar 1874 Tyn Y Maes Cottage, Llandudno.  She was also known as Em.  I have her in all appropriate census returns.

She married David DAVIES of Llandudno, born about 1871.  I assume their marriage was in Llandudno but they registered Conway District Sep Qtr 1895.  The 1911 census has her and David at 6, Ormonde Terrace Llandudno on the Orme.

She and David had 7 children (2 of whom died before 1911 - names and sex unknown).  Those remaining were:

Sarah Ann bn abt 1896 Llandudno
Thomas bn abt 1899 LLandudno
Margaret bn abt 1902  Llandudno
Emily Agnes Bn 21 Oct 1904 Llandudno, who married John WILKINSON 1928 and died Feb 1987.  I have more details on their descendants but are living hence not supplied
David John Bn abt 1909 Llandudno aka Davy.  It's only Emily Agnes DAVIES of the siblings, for whom I have details of marriage etc

Any help would be most welcome.  I have searched ancestry to no avail as names are too common to pin anyone down.

Gloucestershire - Clark(e), Cooper, Day, Gay, Hacker, Hale, King, Lines, Perriman, Summers,
Llandudno - Hughes, Jones, Owens, Williams
Northamptonshire - Collis, Elliott
Sussex -  Burgess, Colvin, Goldsmith, Midmore, Weham
Wiltshire - Fry, Hillier, Perkins, Wheeler

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: David and Emily Agnes (Owen) DAVIES of Llandudno
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 06 October 13 09:22 BST (UK) »
According to North Wales BMD David Davies and Emily Owen married at Llandudno St George in 1895.The Registration in the Conway District is entirely consistent with this.

Regards
William Russell Jones.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline jomiskelly

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: David and Emily Agnes (Owen) DAVIES of Llandudno
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 06 October 13 21:13 BST (UK) »
Many thanks for that :D
Gloucestershire - Clark(e), Cooper, Day, Gay, Hacker, Hale, King, Lines, Perriman, Summers,
Llandudno - Hughes, Jones, Owens, Williams
Northamptonshire - Collis, Elliott
Sussex -  Burgess, Colvin, Goldsmith, Midmore, Weham
Wiltshire - Fry, Hillier, Perkins, Wheeler