Author Topic: Re: Marriages of William Moss b1795  (Read 3893 times)

Offline bucksboy

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'll thank you all now, in case I forget.
    • View Profile
Re: Marriages of William Moss b1795
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 24 November 13 10:37 GMT (UK) »
I'm sure you're right.   Have you found the death/burial for Sarah Moss(nee. Charles).  Just to dot the I's, and cross the T's.

Steve. :)
Ives, Stevens, Allen, Smith, King, Wooster, Elwood from Monks and Princes Risborough, Aylesbury, Wendover, Great Missenden, Bledlow, Horsenden, Saunderton, West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Lacey Green, Longwick, Illmer,  Hughenden, Prestwood, The Kimbles, Haslemere, Bradenham, Aston Clinton and more......!!  Plus a whole host of Oxfordshire areas.
Graham, Pimlott, Burgess from Cheshire and Lancashire area.
Acknowledgemets to http://www.bucksfhs.org.uk/  and  http://www.ofhs.org.uk/

Offline billbir

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 24 November 13 11:57 GMT (UK) »
I'm sure you're right.   Have you found the death/burial for Sarah Moss(nee. Charles).  Just to dot the I's, and cross the T's.

Steve. :)

Hi Steve,

Yes, I have found the death of a Sarah Moss, buried Dec 1820. Not seen any details other than Oxford/Berks burial. My guess is, that she died having given birth to William. Also she had a daughter Caroline in 1818. It seems to all fit together, but I do not have 100% proof, which is often the case in genealogy.

Regards

bill

Offline billbir

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 24 November 13 12:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Steve,

Just revisited the death details of my Sarah Moss and find that it is incorrect. This Sarah appears to be 68 and a Spinster! So back to the drawing board!

Incidentally, interesting to see all the locations that you are connected with, bearing in mind that I live in High Wycombe, (though not a Bucks boy).

Bill