Author Topic: Keilor Cemetery  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Freckle

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Keilor Cemetery
« on: Monday 18 August 14 20:16 BST (UK) »
Would any chatters be able to take some grave photos at Keilor please? Doing my nephew-in-laws tree. Having been taken away by his mother at a very young age and not seeing his father, he is very interested in finding more about his Greek origins. So far all are in the late date basket, as they only immigrated in 1939. Long sad story.

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Freckle
Robertson, Coulon, Philipofski, Jewell, Minchinton, Bain, Innes, Sinclair, McBe/a/th, McDougall, Fletcher, Fowler, Chance, Fitzsimmons, Brooks, Agnew, Turner, Melvin, Hyland, Potterton, Pullen, Cotterell, McKellar, Braund, Harvey, Davey, Kennedy, Foulks, Prouse.
Home page http://myrobertsons.tribalpages.com

Offline ~MERLIN~

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Keilor Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 19 August 14 05:31 BST (UK) »
As they"re deceased can you give me the names?
It's a bit hard to check without them  ;)

Offline Freckle

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 19 August 14 07:16 BST (UK) »
Thank heaps Merlin,
Keilor Cemetery   Area C   KAKLIKOS   ARTHUR   20 Jan 1902   18 Feb 1987   20 Feb 1987
Keilor Cemetery   Area RL   KAKLIKOS   CHRISTOS   25 May 1934   08 Jan 2010   13 Jan 2010
Keilor Cemetery   Area C   KAKLIKOS   POLIXENI   10 Jun 1918   01 Aug 2002   07 Aug 2002
Keilor Cemetery   Area C   KAKLIKOS   TOM         06 Apr 1940           06 Mar 2000       09 Mar 2000
No hurry, just whenever. Do you need more information?

Thanks
Cheers
Freckle
Robertson, Coulon, Philipofski, Jewell, Minchinton, Bain, Innes, Sinclair, McBe/a/th, McDougall, Fletcher, Fowler, Chance, Fitzsimmons, Brooks, Agnew, Turner, Melvin, Hyland, Potterton, Pullen, Cotterell, McKellar, Braund, Harvey, Davey, Kennedy, Foulks, Prouse.

Offline Johnno_RC

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 20 August 14 14:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Freckle,

I've been to Keilor Cemetery today and taken photos. I'm rather new to this system and I imagine I should send them via a personal message. Please advise how best to get them to you.
Some extra detail for you - the actual site locations within the areas you quoted are as follow:
Arthur & Polixeni  :  372C
Christos  :  250RL
Tom  :  1114C
I have site overall photos plus close-ups of the text, for a minimum of six photos. The originals are about 3 MB each and I have reduced them to about 200 KB each (1024x768) to reduce initial transmission sizes. If the smaller versions are not suitable I could send the larger higher res versions; just need to know how.

Regards,
John
Hall (Aust & UK), Hande, Myott (Aust & UK) , Nelson (Aust & IRE), Roche (QLD, Aust), Stearman (Aust & UK), Townsend (Aust & UK).

Offline ~MERLIN~

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 20 August 14 16:28 BST (UK) »
That was nice of you John  :)  I'll phone my relo & cancel their visit to photograph them now.

You are unable to send attachments via PM but Freckle will no doubt PM her email address to you.

Offline Freckle

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 20 August 14 19:35 BST (UK) »
Thank you Merlin and Johnno, have PM'd my email. I LOVE this site and more so the people.

Cheers
Freckle