Author Topic: trying to find ancestor denis callaghan  (Read 12068 times)

Offline Bird1954

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: trying to find ancestor denis callaghan
« Reply #54 on: Saturday 10 May 14 11:15 BST (UK) »
Hi Rade,
Yes, Jim McGuire is our cousin.  He has done a great deal of work which includes some info on Summons.

If Lavender cannot send you a scan of the Marriage Cert.  I have the original and can send a scan if you need it.

Regards,
Sheila

Offline lavender123

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Saturday 10 May 14 11:24 BST (UK) »
Hi bird 1954.  If vivian McGuire is your cousin am I your  relation  as my grandfather Edward Callaghan  was Annie callaghans. Brother also rose s. brother. .  To rade.  What relation are you to my great grandmother Malvina summons.  Thank you.  All. Bird 1954 I would appreciate it if you could send rade the marriage certificate,of Thomas and Malvina.   Regards. .

Offline treebranches

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Sunday 11 May 14 18:55 BST (UK) »
I think Lavender and bird we are the grandchildren of Thomas and Malvina's children?   So we are 'cousins' twice removed??????? Would like a copy of the certificate too if possible??  Lavender have you worked out how to pm yet?  Sent you a pm a while ago  :)  Rade thanks for that explanation, this family tree is spreading!! lol!

Offline BACCAC01

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Friday 01 April 22 14:49 BST (UK) »
I am Great Granddaughter to Thomas and Malvina , my Grandfather Thomas Jnr , eldest son I believe married Esther Barlow in Wapping , my father their youngest son is still very much alive , worked on the river all his life and was an apprentice to his Uncle Ted , what a great find .