Author Topic: familys  (Read 4097 times)

Offline aboveallnames

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
familys
« on: Monday 31 October 05 20:17 GMT (UK) »
mc cutcheons tyrone, browns limavady, caldwells limavady,longs co/down/belfast. all relations

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
Re: familys
« Reply #1 on: Friday 27 April 07 02:56 BST (UK) »
Hello aboveallnames,

Could you help by telling us when these families lived in the various locations ??? Are you doing one name family research in which case should members send you details of everyone they find with these surnames in the required areas or are you looking for specific families?

Chris.

Offline aboveallnames

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 27 April 07 17:08 BST (UK) »
hi chris the mccutcheons omagh tyrone were there in 1866 joseph married Eliza Coulter the caldwells were in limavady [pigsfarm]in 1888  the browns were in limavady in 1888[drumaduff] and fathers name was absolom . john caldwell married a brown  and moved to belfast he was a baker [ingles]  the longs were in east belfast 1918 fathers name john long mothers name eliza mccutcheon [elizabeth daughter and son john born in cabann street ] they moved as care takers to duncue street [mc cue@dicks] father john died 1933 thats all i know it would be great if i could get farther back chris i would be great ful if you could help robert

Offline aboveallnames

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 27 April 07 17:11 BST (UK) »
chris the caldwells and browns are my mothers side of the family the mccutchens and longs are my fathers side i would be greatful for names in the areas best regards robert