Author Topic: Offer: Norfolk Pictures on my Travels  (Read 18344 times)

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Offer: Norfolk Pictures on my Travels
« on: Saturday 26 November 05 19:43 GMT (UK) »
I have put together a few photographs of villages and towns in Norfolk with the family historian in mind.

http://norfolktours.webs.com

If you have any villages that you would like to see on here, please leave me a message and I will see what I can do on my travels.

No promises mind you.

Best wishes.

Teddybear
Bear, Burrows, Burroughs, Goll, Mayes, Yull, Bacon, Harvey, Fenn, Youngman, Jary, Lake, Chesney, Yaxley, Freestone, Briggs, Carrington, Frarey, Blaxter, Bennefer, Gosman, Howard, Wildman, Woodbine, Jessop, Taylor, Walpole, etc etc  all in Norfolk.
Weasenham village history and families connected to the villages of Weasenham All Saints & Saint Peter in Norfolk.  Happy to carry out research in Norfolk.  Please PM for details.

Offline Tomscot

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Link, Norfolk Pictures
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 August 06 21:46 BST (UK) »
Hi Teddybear,
                      I wonder if you could in your travels if you can manage a trip to Caston, my grt/grt/grandfather was born and died there,and it would be great if I could have photo of the village, no promise as you say.
                                    Kind Regards
                                                         Tomscot
Sussex,Prodger,Goldsmith,Woods,Roberts, Pankhurst, Green,Souton,Lamper,Lower,Reeds,Turner,Hover,Bennet,Elliard,Peyt,Potter,West,Jeffrey, English,Seal, Clark,Hill,Salter, Carpenter,Blackman,Ince,Booker,Lacy,Acton,Marten,Cressey,Driver,Sowter,Young,Mitchell. Northumberland,Richardson. Northamptonshire, Lines,Pittom,Ward,Hall.Norfolk,Lake,Barnard,Spinks,Stephens,Griston,Gooch, Olley Holman.London Lake.Somerset, Rendell.Scotland, Muir, Clark,Aitken,

Offline Necromancer

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I've updated my profile ......
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 17 August 06 21:49 BST (UK) »
You've posted an email address - not a link  :(
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 17 August 06 22:16 BST (UK) »
Hi
 ;)

I never said I was clever ;D

Sorry about the confusion, I must have done that in a hurry!

Welcome any requests either on there or on here.

Teddy

;)
Bear, Burrows, Burroughs, Goll, Mayes, Yull, Bacon, Harvey, Fenn, Youngman, Jary, Lake, Chesney, Yaxley, Freestone, Briggs, Carrington, Frarey, Blaxter, Bennefer, Gosman, Howard, Wildman, Woodbine, Jessop, Taylor, Walpole, etc etc  all in Norfolk.
Weasenham village history and families connected to the villages of Weasenham All Saints & Saint Peter in Norfolk.  Happy to carry out research in Norfolk.  Please PM for details.

Offline Blue-Spirit

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 18 August 06 16:40 BST (UK) »
Hi Teddybear,
                      I wonder if you could in your travels if you can manage a trip to Caston, my grt/grt/grandfather was born and died there,and it would be great if I could have photo of the village, no promise as you say.
                                    Kind Regards
                                                         Tomscot

Hi;
I am very local to the area, if you want a picture of Caston or a particular part of the village let me know....Thats if Teddy is unable to..
Researching My Family in Norfolk.
Barker-Barnard-Brooks-Bush.
Eagling-Fincham-Goddard-Gooch.
Hammond-Johnson-Long.
Musk-Mickleborough/Mickleburgh.
Oakley- Parker-Potter-Smith-Wright...

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday 18 August 06 23:12 BST (UK) »
Hi BlueSpirit

Yes please do, it will save me a trip to Caston and you are just up the road! :) 

If you want, you are welcome to post them on the NorfolkTownsVillages site!

Thanks again.

Teddy ;)

Offline Blue-Spirit

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday 27 August 06 10:23 BST (UK) »
Hi BlueSpirit

Yes please do, it will save me a trip to Caston and you are just up the road! :) 

If you want, you are welcome to post them on the NorfolkTownsVillages site!

Thanks again.

Teddy ;)
Hi Teddy.
Sorry for delay.
I will try and get some to you during this week.

regards
Blue
Researching My Family in Norfolk.
Barker-Barnard-Brooks-Bush.
Eagling-Fincham-Goddard-Gooch.
Hammond-Johnson-Long.
Musk-Mickleborough/Mickleburgh.
Oakley- Parker-Potter-Smith-Wright...

Offline zena 5

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday 27 August 06 21:34 BST (UK) »
Hi Teddy
 I am searching Clenchwarton  Norfolk.
I wondered if you have seen any cottages named Herrings
cottages in your travels. (if they still exsist) Or do you have any pictures of the grave yard .
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards
Zena

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday 27 August 06 23:02 BST (UK) »
Hi Zena

What names are you interested in in Clenchwarton?  I do not know the area at all I'm afraid but next time I am in that part of the County I will be sure to take some pictures.  I will look in some of my own sources for the cottages you are looking for and see what I can find.

Teddy ;)