Author Topic: 1891 Jane Mills  (Read 2050 times)

Offline MILLPOPS_FIZ

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 1891 Jane Mills
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 19 October 16 19:47 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Frank and Jane Mills were my Great Grandfather and Great Grandmother. Their son Alfred Frank was my Grandfather [my Mother's father].
What did you want to know......?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline gjervis

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: 1891 Jane Mills
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 19 October 16 21:32 BST (UK) »
I have researched the Rushant family line for over 20 years. My great grandmother was a Rushent before she married. Jane was her niece and had 2 illegitimate children before she married Frank and had 8 furthe children by him one of which was your grandfather. Jane's second son Charles Rushent emigrated to Canada.

I haven't been able to find the deaths of Jane or Frank and know little about Jane's Mills children.

If you want to know more about your Rushent ancestors I would happy to assist.

My direct email is gjervis@cix.co.uk

Cheers

Graham
Names: Rushent, Husselbee, Husselby, Crutchley, Woodier, Jervis, Barker,

Locations: Staffordshire, Wiltshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Lincolnshire, London

Military: Grenadier Guards, Yeoman of the Guards, Crimea, Army WW1

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.