Author Topic: DAVIES-EDWARDS MARRIAGE  (Read 3085 times)

Offline MINOR

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
DAVIES-EDWARDS MARRIAGE
« on: Monday 13 September 04 15:52 BST (UK) »
I have not been able to trace the marriage of RICHARD DAVIES, born 1851 Cefn Maur, and FRANCES EDWARDS, born 1855.
Their daughter Louise was born c1875, so the marriage was probably just before then. Can anyone help me find this?
Clavering, Hudson, Baister, Bloomfield, Duff, Donaldson, Oxendale, Dodds, Lazenby,  Dodsworth, Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Paul

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: DAVIES-EDWARDS MARRIAGE
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 15 September 04 14:37 BST (UK) »
Hi Minor,
Been to the Library today and had a look at the National index of B.M.D. and found this Marriage; Dec Q,1873 Richard Davies to Frances Edwards, Wrexham, 11b 562.
 Next time I'm in the Archives I'll have a look for it if you like.
Paul.

Offline MINOR

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 31 October 04 13:15 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Paul, I will send for the certificate. I was beginning to think I would never make any progress, Davies being such a common name.
Clavering, Hudson, Baister, Bloomfield, Duff, Donaldson, Oxendale, Dodds, Lazenby,  Dodsworth, Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline royalcoyote

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 12 April 05 23:23 BST (UK) »
Here is my Edwards married to Davis and the information I have.

Owen Edwards born July 13, 1816 in Groesffordd, Isgeifiog Parish, Flintshire, North  Wales married Alice Davis abt. 1848.

Owen was first married to Hannah Evans on July 14, 1838 and their son was Edward Owen Edwards which was my great great grandfather.

Do you know who Frances Edwards parents were?

If you ever run across my Owen please email me. thanks
Edwards-Groesffordd,Ysgeifiog Parrish, FlintShire, North Wales, Rhodes-West Virginia, USA, Hampton-West Virginia, USA, Vaughn-Abardare (near  north of Cardiff) Wales, Griffith-Haberdare, Glamorganshire, South  Wales, Evans-Lygan y Llan Township, Flintshire, Wales, Crawford- Surrey Co., Virginia, USA, Nichols, Downing-Denbighshire, North  Wales/Llan y mynach, Wales/Surry County, Virginia, USA, Cruelin, Hall/Hael