Author Topic: Elizabeth Woolsey  (Read 6018 times)

Offline Englishlever

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Woolsey
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 22 November 16 14:49 GMT (UK) »
I used to be on Ancestry but I've not done any research for a few years since my parents died, no one else seems to be bothered about it,
Most of the names you've put on the photo's are correct, except the person named Caroline Maud is 'Doll' (I've not confirmed her real name yet), Caroline Maud Bright is the unnamed person to the right of John (Ally) Bright, and from memory the person to the right of Stanley is Thirza Bright, I believe she died of TB the same week as Maud, but I haven't as yet bought their death certificates, must get my backside in gear and get them to confirm things.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kim McCarthy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 22 November 16 15:12 GMT (UK) »
Better?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Englishlever

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 22 November 16 16:43 GMT (UK) »
Yes, that's how I remember them thanks.

Offline Irene woolsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 26 October 17 19:49 BST (UK) »
Hi  loved reading all the information on thomas woolsey and family my husband is related to them too. Raymond woolsey my husband and tony woolsey my father in law.  george woolsey was Tony's grandfather.  thomas his grt grandfather  find this all interesting.